сряда, 5 септември 2012 г.

Statement piece


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Meet Aliosha- the new "it" necklace by talented jewelry designer Jina Sheovska made out of polymer clay. He is a diver, wanna-be astronaut and people who own him upload the pics of his adventures on his FB page. I got my hands on a mint color glow-in-the-dark one on a long chain. and spend some quality time with friend and fellow blogger Mademoiselle Aia-http://mademoiselleaia.blogspot.com/ I was wearing: Converse sneakers, Prada bag, H&M shirt and cardigan. Alice was wearing: H&M skirt, Longchamp bag, Zara cardigan, tee by Chloe and bracelets from the market in Nice, France. I am on my way to Greece now, brought my camera so stay tunes for pics:) xxx Mira

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар