четвъртък, 28 юли 2011 г.

Vintage hairband















This is a very, very old vintage lace collar, that has been transformed by me into a hair wrap. Wearing it with a vintage high wasted mini skirt, Primark shirt, vintage belt, Zara wedges, turquoise bracelet and DIY friendship bracelets.

Това всъщност е много стара винтидж дантелена яка, която трансформирах в лента за коса. Нося я с винтидж къса пола с висока талия, блуза Primark, винтидж колан, обувки на платформи Zara, тюркоазена гривна и направи си сам плетени гривни.

16 коментара:

  1. Страхотен вкус както винаги! ;-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. great idea for your headband :)

    loving your skirt !

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I like your headband as much as I love your tattoo!

    Kiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. great look!love the skirt!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. I am love that skirt! What a great pop of color!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. i love the little blue skirt! cutecutecute!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. wow fabulous vintage hairband!!:D
    I follow you!! ^.^
    If you want follow me back! I will be glad!!
    www.thegiuliasbag.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. ♥

    I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ♥

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. love your hairband and your belt too!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/
    margaret

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Commonly accustomed flowers losses their shine, glow, looks and aroma afterwards a assertive aeon of time and becomes unusable.

    hair band wholesale

    ОтговорИзтриване